Hi everyone. I hope you’re ready for the weekend. What a fitting post for TGIF. Specialty drinks are a great way to add a unique flair to an event and save on the cost of alcohol. Try one of these delicious cocktails!
Recipe: Top champagne with cotton candy. Creates a color presentation.
- 1 ounce(s) Cuervo Especial Gold
- 1/2 ounce(s) triple sec
- 2 ounce(s) cranberry juice
- 1 ounce(s) orange juice
- 1 slice(s) lemon, for garnish
- Mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
- 1 ounce(s) Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 1/2 ounce(s) Grand Marnier
- 1 splash(es) pomegranate juice
- 1 splash tonic water
- 1 twist lemon
- Combine ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Shake, strain, and serve in a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.