Publicizing and event can create a tremendous amount of waste. Try these alternative methods to publicizing your event while reducing waste.
- Print all publicity materials on recycled paper.
- When mailing event publicity, print addresses directly onto envelopes/brochures, avoid the use of address labels
- Instead of direct mail publicity campaigns, consider radio, e-mail marketing and the internet.
- Create a website detailing events purpose, information and online registration.
- When printing signage/posters/flyers, use soy or vegetable-based ink. Do not include dates so that teases items can be reused.